ACCOUNTANT OFFICERS (02 POSTS)
- Advanced Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or related field with CPA/ACCA as an added
- advantage; knowledge of IFRS and experience in data analysis and financial reporting,
- proficiency in QuickBooks, MS Office suite Word, Excel and Outlook; an assertive
- personality, honest and of high integrity, committed to moral standards and keen to attention to detail with commitment to quality reports
- ability to scrutinize the financial statements of an organization and report on financial position.
- To provide useful insight and unearth problematic situations regarding the finances.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
- this position is responsible for day to day performance of the finance and accounts office. Offering assistance and
- guidance in the preparation, examination and analysis of financial statements, and other financial reports and to assess their accuracy. Completeness and conformance to reporting and procedural standards
MODE OF APPLICATION
submit your application letter, resume and contact information and names of three references to be sent to Manyanya Managing Director no later than 17hrs on 27th December 2020. Applications, which do NOT include ALL of these elements, will NOT be considered. The application should be addressed to:
MIRAAZI ENTERPRISES COMPANY LIMITED Director,
P.O. Box. 132 TUNDUMA, TANZANIA.
Mobile contact +255752986777 OR send the application through email at: firstname.lastname@example.org OR Submit direct to Human resource Office at Manyanya Petrol station Tunduma.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted