Forklift Supervisor cum Technician
Mohammed Enterprises Tanzania Limited – MeTL
Knowledge about all kinds of Forklift operations & maintenance / automobile and heavy duty vehicles, Essential qualifications are VETA Certificate or Diploma in Automobile Trade. Team leading and supervisor level communication skills are compulsory.
Minimum Qualification: Diploma
Experience Level: Senior level
Experience Length: 7 years
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performing routine checks and inspection of forklift equipment.
- Assigning and supervising the work of forklift operators.
- Ensuring to meet deadlines for transfer of goods and materials.
- Coordinating with warehouse managers for the unloading and loading of material.
- Ensuring and following safety measures and regulations for forklift operators
- Maintaining records of the forklift operations and maintenance.
- Managing all spares and consumables inventory records.
- Ensuring the cleanliness and smooth operation and handling of materials and machine during transfer.
- Keeping records of damaged good and material.
- Conducting regular training and exercises for forklift operators.
- Evaluating the work and performance of forklift operators
Skills and Specifications:
- Good teamwork and leadership skills
- Good physical health and ability to manage stress
- Ability to effectively manage time and meet necessary targets.
- Knowledge and capacity to efficiently delegate work.
- Good practical knowledge about the forklift maintenance works
Knowledge about all kinds of Forklift operations & maintenance / automobile and heavy duty vehicles, Essential qualifications are VETA Certificate or Diploma in Automobile Trade.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted , METL Company group is equal opportunity employer and hence encourage special challenged and female to apply.