POST: TUTOR II (TOUR GUIDING OPERATION) – 2 POST
POST CATEGORY(S) TOURISM AND TRAVEL
EMPLOYER NATIONAL COLLEGE OF TOURISM NCT
APPLICATION TIMELINE: 2020-11-26 2020-12-09
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To assist in all technical duties and responsibilities requiring a higher degree of planning and design competence in the areas of students practical’s/projects;
- To assist in research and development activities;
- To assist in consultancy activities;
- To assist in maintenance of facilities; and
- To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor Degree either in Wild life Management, Wild life Tourism, Wild life Ecology, Wild life science and Conservation or Bachelor Degree in Tourism Management with Ordinary Diploma in Wild life management or Wild life Conservation with a minimum GPA of 3.5 out of 5.
REMUNERATION PTSS 10.1
The deadline for submitting the application is 09 December 2020