Sokoine University of Agriculture (SUA) confirmation code/admission code/SUA verification code 2020/2021
Sokoine University (SUA) confirmation code is regularly generated automatically by Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and sent to students via SMS (Phone number) or E- mail address used for online application process.
Only received valid SUA confirmation code provided by Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) can be used to confirm admission status at the Sokoine University (SUA).
In order to secure admission at the Sokoine University (SUA), all SUA applicants who have been selected to more than one university for 2020/2021(SUA applicants with multiple selection or admission) are required to confirm their admission status immediately after receiving a verification code from TCU Via SMS/E-mail.
How to get Sokoine University (SUA) confirmation code
- To receive Sokoine University (SUA) confirmation code make sure your email or mobile phone number used to create your Online application account is still working, is valid and is available online when TCU will be sending Sokoine University (SUA) confirmation code to all applicants. SUA verification code can be obtained thru the following ways below.
- Via SMS (Phone number) & E- mail address: Sokoine University (SUA) confirmation code is usually generated automatically by Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and sent to students via SMS (Phone number) or E- mail address as a short message with Unique number for each applicant.
- Requesting it VIA Online application account: In case for any reason you didn’t receive your SUA admission confirmation, you can just request it by login to your Online application account.
- In case your mobile phone number was offline, Invalid or lost when TCU was sending your verification code, you are kindly advised to contact SUA admission help desk or TCU for more details on how to get your SUA confirmation code.
How to confirm a code at University for applicants with multiple admission
Sokoine University of Agriculture (SUA) Applicants who have multiple admission must confirm their admissions through their online profile with a confirmation code that they will receive from Tanzania Commission of Universities (TCU).
In order to confirm for admission in 2020/2021 academic year, an applicant with multiple admission must have a Special SUA confirmation code – the special code sent to all applicants VIA SMS/E-mail from Tanzania Commission of Universities (TCU).
Only requested/received valid SUA confirmation code can be used to confirm your admission at the SOKOINE University (SUA). Failure to confirm your selection status will lead to the cancellation of your application.
Please !! , Don’t make final choice to confirm your admission status unless you have verified your name here>> TCU List of applicants with Multiple admission 2020/2021
The procedures for confirmation are provided by TCU at www.tcu.go.tz and involve the following simple steps:
- Copying a SPECIAL CODE sent to the applicant by way of SMS via mobile phone.
- Using a PASSWORD to enter the applicant’s profile in the admission system, i.e. (http://suasis.sua.ac.tz/).
- Entering a SPECIAL CODE of the applicant into the admission system of SUA in order to confirm one’s admission.
- Then your admission status at SUA will be successfully confirmed and verified
All applicants with multiple admission are advised to wisely observe their choices before making final decision to confirmation at a particular university as there will be no turning back after confirmation, By Confirming your admission at specific university, means that you are indirectly unconfirm admission to other universities.