BUSINESS MANAGER (1 POST)
- Ensure unit meets revenue and customer satisfaction objectives for direct areas of responsibility using the value selling process; partner with the sales team to interface with clients with the objective to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Ensure the sales force is driving new, up-sell of existing advertisers, while driving retention.
- Build and maintain a high performance sales team.
- Consistently focus on meeting the needs of the customer.
- Hold sales executives accountable to performance including forecasting to maximize opportunities and determine areas for improvement.
- Coach Sales Executives to achieve maximum productivity by competency development.
- Identify opportunities for the Sale Executives and assist in developing sales strategies.
- Recruit the best and most qualified individual for available sales positions.
- Provide continued individual and team training.
- Provide opportunities for developing employees to next level.
- Coaching and managing employee performance.
- Serve as a member of the management team and help develop strategic direction for the department.
- Monitor commissions, reports, customer trends and competition to recommend, develop and implement changes in direction as needed.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
Academic: Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, advertising or equivalent. Experience: A minimum of 3 years sales/marketing experience and 2 plus years management experience.
Expert knowledge of all facets of advertising; negotiation and influencing skills; problem-solving and decisionmaking skills; and demonstrated success in a goal-oriented, highly- accountable sales environment.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online via our career portal https://careers.mcl.co.tz.
Deadline for applications is 10 November, 2020.