Reference Number CCB200915-4
Job Title Knowledge & Insight Manager
Function Marketing & Sales
Company Coca-Cola Kwanza (Tanzania)
Job Type Permanent
Location – Country Tanzania
Location – Province Not Applicable
Location – Town / City Dar es Salaam
Closing Date 2020/10/23
Coca-Cola Kwanza Ltd has an exciting opportunity in Sales and Marketing Department. We are looking for a talented individual with the relevant skills and experience in Sales for a Knowledge & Insight Manager position, to be based in Dar es Salaam. The successful candidate will report directly to the respective Business Development & Commercialization Director.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
The incumbent will be responsible in managing data from the continuous sources to the monitor the performance and provide actionable insights for developing superior mixes.
1. Identifies and provide the market information required by the business.
2. Provide category and brand performance measurement and competitors reviews
3. Assesses and diagnoses issues with category/brand performance and recommends remedial action
4. Ensures that all market information provided is accurate, timely, insightful and actionable
5. Measures the effect of marketing activity (ROI analysis)
6. Manages budgets for the market insights
7. Translates research into business decisions by providing actionable insights.
8. Showing the business where and how to win.
Skills, Experience & Education
The candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics or related field; 2 – 3 years sales experience in a managerial role (Preferably with FMCG). The candidate should have commercial/ Industry awareness, Deep expertise in insight and knowledge management, strategic and highly business focused thinker, Influential with strong communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, updated on macro-economic trends (Customer economics, Category and competitor analysis), Problem solver, growth mindset, consumer & customer focus .