- Prepare asset, liability and capital account entries
- Document financial transactions
- Summarize current financial status; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile transactions
- Produce error-free accounting reports, MIS and present their results
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
- Direct internal audits to ensure compliance
- Plan, assign and review staff’s work
- Responsible for all state tax filing, assessment filing payroll filing, etc
- To Ensure daily sales reports are prepared
- To Perform monthly Bank Reconciliation
- To supervise processes and administration of petty cash and cash bank replenishment.
- Responsible for posting vendor invoices, making payments, and reconciling statements etc.
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Communicate with Manager and/or Director on work status and client issues that arise
- Maintaining financial security by following internal controls.
Send your Cover Latter and CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org