Medical & Pharmaceutical
Key point of contact between pharmaceutical, medical companies and healthcare professionals, promoting product awareness, answering queries.
Experience Level: Management level
Experience Length: 6 years
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with medical staff and supporting administrative staff;
- Keep a detailed record of all contacts for reference and follow up initiatives;
- Reach annual sales targets set out by the Supervisor;
- Develop work daily, weekly and monthly timetables and reports;
- Monitor competitor activity and products;
- Maintain knowledge of new developments in the Regulatory bodies anticipating potential negative and positive impacts on the business and adapting strategy accordingly.
- Pursue continuous learning and professional development and stay up-to-date with latest medical data.
- Act as a representative for the company and provide excellent customer service in terms of supply of stock on receiving of order, providing information on drugs and prices;
- Suggesting and Implementing strategies for increasing the sales & marketing volume of the company
- Coordinating with Company Representatives/ Managers in matters relating to promotion CME’s.
- Provider top notch customer service to potential and existing clients;
- Attain customer feedback in regards to the product use experience and relay this feedback to superiors;
- Provide product information and deliver product key messages to customers;
- Perform any other related duties as assigned from time to time.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy, Medicine, Nursing, health sciences or any other related field;
- Minimum of six (6) years working experience as a Sales & Marketing in the pharma industry;
- Excellent planning and organization skills, Strong communication skills both verbal and written, Leadership skills, Customer service, Sales, Administration and Interpersonal skills;
- Proven Computer skills and strong knowledge of MS Office;
- Flexibility to travel upcountry up to 60% of working time.