Airtel Money Mastercard
With Airtel Money Mastercard service, Airtel users are eligible to make online payments both locally and
international anywhere where Mastercard is accepted. Example of places where a customer can use the
1. Online Movies i.e Netflix
2. E-Commerce sites i.e Aliexpress, Amazon, Alibaba, Ebay
3. Pay for Apps & Games upgrades from Google Playstore and Apple Store Services
4. Online Betting i.e 1X Bet, BetWinner etc
5. Online Taxi Services Uber, Bolt, Lyft etc
7. Any Airtel Money customer with fully biometric registration.
8. Getting the Card
9. Customer needs to dial *150*60# and Choose 1 (Mastercard) > then 1 (Create Card) > Put Airtel
Money PIN to confirm.
· A SMS will be sent on his number with a link taking the customer to his/her card details (Name,
· Card Number, CVV and Expiry Date).
· Card Usage
· A customer will need to use the card details to make payments online in the use cases above.
· Customer doesn’t need to top-up the virtual card as it is directly linked with same Airtel Money
· For some cases, a customer will receive OTP SMS used to verify/authenticate a payment by
putting the 4 digits on pop-up window requiring the verification.
· Card Creation is FREE (will change to 2,000 – charged annually)
· C2B charges are applicable for the every VCN transaction
· Forex Mark-Up of 3% for payments in foreign currency (to be changed to 5%)
Restriction to use the service
· Account will need to be active (not barred) with enough balance to make transactions
Any transaction will need to be within the normal daily limits