State University of Zanzibar (SUZA) confirmation code is regularly generated automatically by Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and sent to students via SMS (Phone number) or E- mail address used for online application process.
Only received valid SUZA confirmation code provided by Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) can be used to confirm admission status at the State University of Zanzibar (SUZA).
In order to secure admission at the State University of Zanzibar (SUZA), all SUZA applicants who have been selected to more than one university for 2020/21(SUZA applicants with multiple selection or admission) are required to confirm their admission status immediately after receiving a verification code from TCU Via SMS/E-mail.
Step by step instructions to get or demand Muhimbili SUZA confirmation code
- To receive State University of Zanzibar (SUZA) confirmation code make sure your email or mobile phone number used to create your Online application account is still working, is valid and is available online when TCU will be sending State University of Zanzibar (SUZA) confirmation code to all applicants. SUZA verification code can be obtained thru the following ways below.
- Via SMS (Phone number) & E- mail address: State University of Zanzibar (SUZA) confirmation code is usually generated automatically by Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and sent to students via SMS (Phone number) or E- mail address as a short message with Unique number for each applicant.
- Requesting it VIA Online application account: In case for any reason you didn’t receive your SUZA admission confirmation, you can just request it by login to your Online application account.
- In case your mobile phone number was offline, Invalid or lost when TCU was sending your verification code, you are kindly advised to contact SUZA admission help desk or TCU for more details on how to get your SUZA confirmation code.
How to confirm a code at University for applicants with multiple admission
State University of Zanzibar (SUZA) Applicants who have multiple admission SUZA confirm their admissions through their online profile with a confirmation code that they will receive from Tanzania Commission of Universities (TCU).
In order to confirm for admission in 2020/21 academic year, an applicant with multiple admission SUZA have a Special SUZA confirmation code – the special code sent to all applicants VIA SMS/E-mail from Tanzania Commission of Universities (TCU).
Only requested/received valid SUZA confirmation code can be used to confirm your admission at the State University of Zanzibar (SUZA). Failure to confirm your selection status will lead to the cancellation of your application.
If you don’t mind !! , Don’t settle on official conclusion to confirm your confirmation status except if you have checked your name below
The instructions on confirmation are provided by TCU at their official websites and involve the following simple steps:
- Copying a SPECIAL CODE sent to the applicant by way of SMS via mobile phone.
- Using a PASSWORD to enter the applicant’s profile in the admission system, i.e. ( https://osim.suza.ac.tz/).
- Entering a SPECIAL CODE of the applicant into the admission system of SUZA in order to confirm one’s admission.
- Then your admission status at SUZA will be successfully confirmed and verified
All applicants with multiple admission are advised to wisely observe their choices before making final decision to confirmation at a particular university as there will be no turning back after confirmation, By Confirming your admission at specific university, means that you are indirectly unconfirm admission to other universities.