MEN’S EXCLUSIVE BOUTIQUE IN DAR ES SALAAM SHOP OPERATIONS MANAGER
- Organising merchandise in the shop
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints and suggesting solutions
- Monitoring daily stock movement and reports
- Vision to identify items and sourcing products from aboard
- Maintain current knowledge of market/trends
- Identifying potential customers
- Set and monitor store’s budget, making every effort to maximize efficiency and profits
- Manage appropriate levels of stock and purchases while staying on budget
- Address customer complaints/feedback in a professional manner
- Performing store opening and closing operations.
- Liaising with head office
- Produce sales reports
- Supervise the production of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Having minimum 5 years’ experience in retail and management.
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Being a team leader and with experience in managing people.
- Marketing, confident and outgoing.
- Sales skills and being business focused.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to think as a business person.
- Experience in Clothes retailer shop is a plus.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Market share growth
- Increase in sales profitability
- Cost management
- Opening new outlets in Tanzania
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor Degree
MODE OF APPLICATION:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title to email@example.com before 25/9/2020. Kindly indicate your current/last remuneration and expected on your CV.
NOTE: USITOE PESA ILI UPATE KAZI TAFADHALI!
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.