Location: Dar es salaam
• Performing all duties assigned by the firm the requisite skills and expertise of a driver.
• Operating the vehicle in accordance with the firm’s Vehicle Policy and ensuring that passengers comply with this policy.
• Responsible for day to day maintenance of the assigned vehicle.
• Maintaining the vehicle travel and maintenance log as per firm policy.
• Secondary School or Vocational education plus at least three years’
driving experience. Certification from a reputable Driver’s Education program will be an added advantage.
• Must have a current, valid license with an excellent driving record showing no history for accidents.
• Must be a skilled and experienced safe driver for highway driving, preferably 3-5 years of local highway driving.
• Sound knowledge of driving rules and regulations.
• Good oral communication ability in English.
• Good personal qualities with the ability to function in a team environment.
• Demonstrated a high level of personal integrity.
• Excellent organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills.
• Commitment to the highest ethical and professional standards.
• Ability to work after normal office hours.
Method of Application
Interested candidates may by sending emails to firstname.lastname@example.org attach Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume, Photocopies of Certificates and Names and Addresses of three (3) referees.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.