The Ariel Glaser Pediatric AIDS Healthcare Initiative (AGPAHI) is a non-governmental organisation that plays a pivotal role in complementing the Government of Tanzania’s efforts towards the attainment of its development goals. AGPAHI strives to provide quality and integrated HIV/AIDS health services to children and families.
AGPAHI supports the provision of high-quality HIV and other health services and ensures that efforts are well-integrated into existing regional and district health systems.
AGPAHI is looking for a motivated, result driven, qualified and competent staff to fill the position below….
Manager, Results Management
Reports to – Executive Director
Duty station – Dar-es-salaam
Purpose of the job:
To monitor the delivery of AGPAHI’s mandate by ensuring accountability for the organisation results as well as its alignment to the overall achievement of work plans implementation for all units in AGPAHI.
• Participate in the development of departmental strategies to ensure alignment of the AGPAHI activities with the overall AGPAHI strategic objectives;
• Facilitate the design of an integrated solutions that will enable the achievement of strategic targets in line with the national priorities on HIV/AIDS Interventions;
• Ensure effective institutionalization of and compliance of results based organisational planning and reporting;
• Monitor the tracking of the actual work performed against the set work plan by conducting monthly reviews to ensure adherence to the work plans for all departments and units;
• Facilitate the implementation of the results-focused communication strategy;
• Lead the facilitation of the institutional resource mobilisation initiatives by proactively engaging donors and diverse partners in order to broaden the resource mobilisation portfolio;
• Ensure effective coordination and engagement of the AGPAHI stakeholders;
• Oversee the implementation of the results-focused communication strategy;
• Advice the heads of departments on the actions to take to address the gaps that hinder the achievement of organisational results and taking remedial actions as well as responding to rapidly evolving changes and requirements;
• Provide guidance in driving the initiatives that deliver funding for the AGPAHI programs;
• Communicate with all heads of departments and units on any new developments or changes on the program status;
• Develop results management policies and procedures on an on-going basis to identify and propose new policies or changes as needed to ensure they are being properly adhered to;
• Identify capacity gaps and training needs assessments on achieving desired results and recommend relevant training solutions for implementation to the Executive Director; and
• Participate in the development of the department budget and monitor the utilization to ensure efficiency and effectiveness in the use of allocated resources necessary for the implementation of the departmental strategy.
• Master’s degree in Project Management, Public Health, Public Administration, Development Studies, Statistics or an equivalent from a recognised University.
• 9 years’ experience working with donor funded organisations requiring community level engagement;
• Strong communication and presentation skills;
• Knowledge of relevant AGPAHI donor requirements;
• Ability to produce comprehensive reports;
• Demonstrated expertise in monitoring and evaluation;
• Good facilitation skills and ability to deliver training; and
• Discretion with confidential information
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter quoting the title of the position, a CV and the Names and contact information of three referees (at least two of which must be professional) before the closure of business on Friday 18, September 2020 to the Human Resources and Administration Manager by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org Please quote the title of the position applied for in the e-mail subject line or on the application envelope.
AGPAHI is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.