Role: Senior Developer
As a Software Developer
-You will manage the development of our current projects. Your duties will primarily revolve around building software by writing code, as well as modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance or upgrade interfaces. You will also be involved in directing system testing and validation procedures, and also working with customers or departments on technical issues including software design and maintenance.
To be successful in this role, you will need extensive knowledge of programming languages and software development life-cycle. A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related degree is required.
Software Development Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related degree.
- Must be a full-stack developer and understand concepts of software engineering.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, system design, and algorithms. /Experience working with server technologies including Apache, Iss, Node js, Nginx, and J2EE.
- Strong knowledge of Linux, PHP/laravel framework, and MySQL, with a working understanding of MongoDB, PostgreSQL, AngularJS, Express.js. Oracle, React, Ember, and Node.js.
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle.
- The desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications.
- Creativity is always a plus. /Experience working on a variety of software development projects.
- Deep programming language knowledge.
MODE OF APPLCATION:
Interested candidates may send their CV to the email below before the above Deadline of Application: 20th October, 2020.