Squad: User Experience Specialist
Dar es salaam, Tanzania
The purpose of the role is to ensure that through user research, information architecture and UX design, Organization delivers an exceptional User Experience for customers through the Website and Mobile Application Channels. This role requires solid experience with user interface design, usability, user experience, web development technologies, and interfacing these technologies with front end user interface system.
Key Accountabilities and Decision Ownership
· User experience design
· Mobile development technologies
· User testing and research
· Channel strategyE-commerce
Core Competencies, Knowledge and Experience
Minimum of 2 years industry experience essential in the following:
· User-centered design, interaction design, information architecture, or similar.
· Incorporate market analysis, customer feedback, site metrics, and usability findings into designs.
· User Research Techniques and disciplines such as usability testing and contextual inquiries.
· Wireframes and Prototyping of user interfaces
· Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
· Experience working in a collaborative team and working directly with developers for implementation of designs.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
· Degree/Diploma in one or more of these disciplines : Interaction Design, Graphic Design, Industrial Design, Information Systems / Informatics, Human Computer Interaction or other related fields
· 2 + years working experience in one or more of these disciplines : Interaction Design, Graphic Design, Industrial Design, Information Systems / Informatics, Human Computer Interaction or other related fields
· Certified Usability Analyst (CUA) or similar certification would be desirable, but not required.