ROLE: HEAD BREWER
JOB QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS LISTED BELOW:
- Bachelors Degree Required
- 4+ years of practical brewing experience as Head Brewer in a micro-brewery or craft brewery environment.
- 4+ years of experience with recipe development unique to craft beer (small batches under 1000L per batch), in selecting right malt for the right kind of beer, milling of malt, adding yeast, hops, and water, other ingredients, monitoring various parameters throughout the brewing life cycle (pH, gravity, color, ABV, temperature, etc)
- 4+ years hands on experience of maintaining high levels of hygiene, including but not limited to cleaning and sterilization of all related micro-brewing plant, equipment, and mac hinery.
- 4+ years experience with various raw material inputs for craft beer, and the related forecasting and projecting of stock to ensure continuous supply chain
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of Craft Beer (product and segment), and has a passion to create various styles of award winning craft beer.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY BY EMAIL WITH COVER LETTER: firstname.lastname@example.org