TP Label Limited is one of the fastest-growing label companies in the region in the following market segments: Beverage and Spirits. We are seeking to recruit one position of a Quality Assurance Manager to be based in Dar es Salaam.
To manage quality systems and resources dedicated toward problem prevention and zero-defect reduction. Oversees the quality control team or personally inspects and samples all production in various stages of work.
- Develop, implement and maintain overall quality management processes including SOPs, documentation, controls and reporting
- Work with company’s suppliers to ensure Quality specifications are met
- Conduct and document internal Quality audits
- Source and properly maintain Quality Management equipment
- Investigate customer complaints and other reported issues
- Timely closure of External and Internal Complaints
- Analyse data to identify areas for improvement
- Understands the production workflow
- Establishes priority of work for material inspection (Works with scheduling and production to establish priorities of work for material inspection)
- Checks, analyses daily quality control reports of the previous night work and activity reports of quality control inspectors.
- Spot checkswork being produced in the pressroom, printing and finishing.
- Follows through on jobs in plant which may need special handling, and which have special standards and specifications.
- Analyses press problems, stock problems, inks and chemicals, etc., to assist personnel in reaching prescribed quality standards.
- Notifies immediate supervisor in the event of serious problem affecting quality or production
- Determines quality standards and specifications reviews and updates specifications and standards at least yearly.
- Represents the company to vendors, customers, and appropriate regulatory officials in matters related to quality.
- Provides training to team members, as required, for implementing quality initiatives.
- To carry out any duties as may be required by the Management from time to time
- Strong leadership skills, attention to detail, good verbal and written communication skills, and proven ability to drive change and obtain results
- Excellent computer skills
- Good working knowledge of quality assurance and quality control procedures
- Strong decision-making skills with ability to respond quickly and accurately as issues arise
- Ability to provide administrative and technical direction to quality control personnel
- Thorough knowledge of applicable domestic and international regulatory regulations and standards is required.
- Good management skills; able to address critical issues, escalate problems, and mentor laboratory management
Bachelor’s degree; Masters preferred. Preferably in a technical discipline (Sciences, Engineering, Laboratory Technology.)
A minimum of 5 years proven working experience as a Quality Assurance and 3 years in a leadership role is required and at least 2 years of experience in FMCG industry ideally in printing & packaging.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidate may send their CV to the Humana Resources Manager, by e-mail only: firstname.lastname@example.org before 15th October 2020.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you are not contacted after the deadline, that means your application was not successful.