To lead the Procurement unit in supply chain and ensure that sourcing strategies are executed, and cost savings opportunities are identified for the growth of the company.
WE LEAD AND CONTRIBUTE;
By connecting, by owning, by delivering, by change and by vision. We live our values of trust, Passion, simplicity, integrity and innovation.
- Lead procurement.
- Implement strategy of assigned category locally.
- Establish, maintain and develop the administrative processes with suppliers.
- Support our internal customers all Tigo employees) in purchase related matters.
- Direct internal customers to suppliers, products and services selected by the Procurement Team
- Give support to global/regional initiatives as requested.
- Ensure proper Purchase Orders (PO) are issued in accordance with the type procurement (i.e. capital expenditures must be supported by an approved CAR).
- Check that purchasing documentation (purchase requisitions, price, payment & invoicing terms, order confirmation, etc.) corresponds with existing agreements.
- Delivery follow-up on purchased goods and services.
- Attend supplier meetings as required.
- Maintain a proper filling and tracking system on the status of all requisitions and issued POs.
- Monitor and resolve sourcing related payment issues (blocked invoices).
- Participate in the preparation of reports such as commitments and cost analysis reports, as well as Sarbanes Oxley monthly closing and audit tasks.
- Ensure relevant SOX controls are 100% compliant
- Run own tenders that have fairly high complexity.
- Develop and implement strategy of assigned category locally.
- Give qualified support to Procurement Specialists, Contract Managers and Supply Chain/Procurement/Purchasing Manager in contributing to team efforts and initiatives.
- Identify areas for improvement and proactively address them
- Lead various improvement projects.
- Participate in training new Procurement Specialists in the group as required and serve as mentor to new colleagues.
Qualifications, Experience & Competencies
- University degree
- Minimum of 5 year of Procurement Specialist experience or similar.
- Been assisting in 3 tenders of fairly high complexity and run 2 tenders independently.
- Experience from purchasing, supply chain management or sourcing.
- Technical, legal or finance background positive.
- Strong iPOS knowledge.
- Strong Tendering skills.
- Company and market awareness.
- Negotiation and analytical skills
- Networking skills (both internally and externally)
- Display very strong qualities of ownership and commitment.
- Ability to multi-task
- Analytical and attentive to details
“We are committed to equal employment opportunities and unbiased treatment of all individuals in all employment practices”Only Successful Candidates will be contacted