- Responsible and or reports directly to the General Manager.
- Planning and organizing the activities of internal auditing which will include preparing of annual audit plan which will fulfill the responsibility of internal audit.
- Scheduling and assigning audit work to meet completion dates.
- Evaluate and examine policies and procedures and systems to safeguard the resources of the Company.
- Ensures that accepted accounting and auditing principles and policies are followed, and evaluating the effectiveness of internal accounting procedures and operating systems and controls.
- Confer with management staff and meet with other system employees.
- Assist management by identifying and assessing strategic risks.
- Assist employees who perform operational and financial activities with risk assessments and action plans.
- Maintaining a working relationship with external Auditors.
- Report results and present findings to ensure adequacy and timeliness of corrections.
- Attend management meetings.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by General Manager.
Requirement for appointment
- Appointed by the Board of Directors.
- Must have bachelor of Commerce in Accounting, Finance
- Must have Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting, Finance in Accounting, Accounting and Finance, Business Administration in Accounting or equivalent.
- Must have CPAT (Certified Public Accountant) or ACCPA
- Must be registered by NBAA.
- Five years of working experience in audit activities.
MODE OF APPLICATION
- All application must be in own hand writing attached with certified copies of academic certificates
- Comprehensive CV indicating personal particulars must be attached.
- Name and permanent address of two guarantors with immovable properties.
NB: ALL application to be sent to the address below not later than 12th October, 2020
GENERAL MANAGER, TANICA PLC, P.O.BOX 410, BUKOBA