Job Type: Commission
Application Deadline: 15th September 2020
Perform door to door sales prospecting to identify new client opportunities
- Understand the market in which the company operates and how the company’s products and services are used within that market.
- Perform door to door sales prospecting to identify new client opportunities
- Perform sales calls to generate leads and to obtain meetings with perspective clients.
- Accurately represent IT Service offerings to prospective clients.
- Provide feedback from members and potential customers to enhance product performance and service delivery.
- Assist in designing and conducting promotions and presentation when need arises
- Quotes preparation and follow up.
- Call clients to follow up on payments and receipts.
- Enter and update customer information in the Sales database
- Produce daily, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual sales reports.
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales targets and facilitate future sales.
- Be prepared to undertake any other duties within the role as required
- Experience in door to door sales in Tanzania.
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity (Microsoft Office, CRM) and web presentation tools
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent research skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Projects a positive, professional image
- Ability to achieve targets
Qualified candidates should apply by E-MAIL ONLY to email@example.com Subject line should read “IT Sales Officer” only; a cover letter detailing why you are the best candidate for the position and attached CV. Submissions which do not follow the above instructions will not be considered as applicants.
NO PHONE CALLS in reference to this position will be accepted.