CVPeople Tanzania | Full timeHead of Finance
Dar es Salaam , Tanzania
- Monitor expenditure and revenue in the organisation to ensure these are aligned with the Business Unit/ company’s operational plan.
- Partake in Financial Planning process [budgeting, modelling, forecasting and reporting]
- Oversee and ensure the efficient management of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Treasury, and Tax workflows.
- Manage in house finance team, setting performance targets, performance reviews. (FO – T and FO – R).
- Oversee the management and coordination of all fiscal reporting activities for the company and its subsidiaries including: organizational revenue/expense and balance sheet reports, cash flows, development and monitoring of business budgets.
- Oversee the preparation of ad-hoc and monthly reports, as well as financial statements and cash flow projections for use by management.
- Lead the compliance function of the company by ensuring accurate and timely processing of statutory returns such as PAYE, SDL, and contributions to pension schemes, withholding tax, service levies, royalties and all other taxes.
- Monitor Cash/ banking activities of the company.
- Review all financial plans and compare to actual results with a view to identify, explain, and correct variances as appropriate.
- Develop a comprehensive revenue assurance framework and oversee the implementation and adherence across the organisation.
- Keep current with all financial reporting requirements in line with standards set by IFRS and NBAA.
- Take responsibility for external audit queries and ensuring all internal control recommendations implementation is satisfactory.
- Lead risk analysis and mitigation processes to ensure the business remains a going concern.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 5 years Experience
- Professional Accounting Qualification such as CPA, ACCA