ABA Alliance Office in Dar es Salaam is looking for a professional individual for Office Receptionist to enhance its level of effectiveness and efficient delivery on its daily business operations. In addition to the Receptionist the professional will perform as a messenger for official duties.
Under the overall supervision of the Human Resource Officer, the firm’s personnel supervised by a Foreman will be required to perform the services as set out below:
SCOPE OF WORK
The following for Office Receptionist /messenger services are to be rendered under the Contract:
Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
Maintains security and telecommunications system.
Informs visitors by answering or referring inquiries.
Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring logbook, and issuing visitor badges.
Operates telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
Supports continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
Assist in binding and scanning, directories from the Human Resource Coordinator
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Receptionist Qualifications / Skills:
- Telephone Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Customer Focus
- Informing Others
- Handles Pressure
- Supply Management
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- University/college degree is an asset
- Familiarity with phone systems
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office software preferred
- Proven track record in rendering satisfactory services to high-end premises.
- Financially sound and stable, evidenced by authentic financial statements for the past two years of operation
- The personnel must have training and experience in similar environments from recognized institution.
- The personnel must not have criminal records or pending court cases against them.
The following working hours shall be observed: Monday through Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 5:00p.m. – Full Office Receptionist/messenger in exceptional circumstances.
Please send your CV and Cover letter to;
Human Resources Manager,
Dar es Salaam Tanzania
The closing date for application is 30th September 2020
Note: Use the e-mail address only to send your application