Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified persons to fill in the above position which reports to the Group Financial Manager.
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending
- Provide technical support and advice on Management Accountant
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Manage accounting assistants and bookkeepers
- Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process
- Provide input into department’s goal setting process
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
- Assist with tax audits and tax returns
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
- Plan, assign and review staff’s work
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Knowledge of cost cutting
- Proven experience as a Financial Controller, Accounting Supervisor, chief or senior accountant
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Awareness of business trends
- Familiarity with financial accounting statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Hands-on experience with accounting software packages, like QuickBooks
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
- BS degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant
- Must have worked in a modern corporate environmental
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenges, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job tittle on the email subject (MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT) to email@example.com before 15th October, 2020.
Due to time constraints and expected large volumes of applications, shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer, who celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.