Here we have complete details on How to get Marian University College MARUCO confirmation code for Multiple selection & How to confirm MARUCO admission with a TCU confirmation code 2020/2021
Marian University College (MARUCO) confirmation code is regularly generated automatically by Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and sent to students via SMS (Phone number) or E- mail address used for online application process.
Only received valid MARUCO confirmation code provided by Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) can be used to confirm admission status at the Marian University College (MARUCO).
In order to secure admission at the Marian University College (MARUCO), all MARUCO applicants who have been selected to more than one university for 2020/21(MARUCO applicants with multiple selection or admission ) are required to confirm their admission status immediately after receiving a verification code from TCU Via SMS/E-mail.
How to get Marian University College (MARUCO) confirmation code
- To receive Marian University College (MARUCO) confirmation code make sure your email or mobile phone number used to create your Online application account is still working, is valid and is available online when TCU will be sending Marian University College (MARUCO) confirmation code to all applicants. MARUCO verification code can be obtained thru the following ways below.
- Via SMS (Phone number) & E- mail address: Marian University College (MARUCO) confirmation code is usually generated automatically by Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and sent to students via SMS (Phone number) or E- mail address as a short message with Unique number for each applicant.
- Requesting it VIA Online application account: In case for any reason you didn’t receive your MARUCO admission confirmation, you can just request it by login to your Online application account.
- In case your mobile phone number was offline, Invalid or lost when TCU was sending your verification code, you are kindly advised to contact MARUCO admission help desk or TCU for more details on how to get your MARUCO confirmation code.
How to confirm a code at University for applicants with multiple admission
Marian University College (MARUCO) Applicants who have multiple admission MARUCO confirm their admission through their online profile with a confirmation code that they will receive from Tanzania Commission of Universities (TCU).
In order to confirm for admission in 2020/21 academic year, an applicant with multiple admission MARUCO have a Special MARUCO confirmation code – the special code sent to all applicants VIA SMS/E-mail from Tanzania Commission of Universities (TCU).
Only requested/received valid MARUCO confirmation code can be used to confirm your admission at the Marian University College (MARUCO). Failure to confirm your selection status will lead to the cancellation of your application.
You are advised to not make final choice to confirm your admission status unless you have verified your name here>> TCU List of candidates with Multiple aMARUCOssion 2020/2021
The procedures for confirmation are provided by TCU at www.tcu.go.tz and involve the following simple steps:
- Copying a SPECIAL CODE sent to the applicant by way of SMS via mobile phone.
- Using a PASSWORD to enter the applicant’s profile in the admission system, i.e. ( http://aMARUCOssionapps.ac.tz/).
- Entering a SPECIAL CODE of the applicant into the admission system of MARUCO in order to confirm one’s admission.
- Then your admission status at MARUCO will be successfully confirmed and verified
All applicants with multiple admission are advised to wisely observe their choices before making final decision to confirmation at a particular university as there will be no turning back after confirmation, By Confirming your admission at specific university, means that you are indirectly unconfirm admission to other universities.