How to confirm DMI multiple admission
Jinsi ya kudhibitisha uandikishaji wa DMI na nambari ya uthibitisho ya TCU 2021, DMI confirmation code, Dar es Salaam Marine Institute (DMI) confirmation code, DMI admission code, DMI verification code 2021
Here we have complete details on How to get Dar es Salaam Marine Institute DMI confirmation code for Multiple selection & How to confirm DMI admission with a TCU confirmation code 2021
Dar es Salaam Marine Institute (DMI) confirmation code is regularly generated automatically by Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and sent to students via SMS (Phone number) or E- mail address used for online application process.
Only received valid DMI confirmation code provided by Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) can be used to confirm admission status at the Dar es Salaam Marine Institute (DMI).
In order to secure admission at the Dar es Salaam Marine Institute (DMI), all DMI applicants who have been selected to more than one university for 2021(DMI applicants with multiple selection or admission) are required to confirm their admission status immediately after receiving a verification code from TCU Via SMS/E-mail.
DMI admission code – DMI verification code 2021
How to get Dar es Salaam Marine Institute (DMI) confirmation code
- To receive Dar es Salaam Marine Institute (DMI) confirmation code make sure your email or mobile phone number used to create your Online application account is still working, is valid and is available online when TCU will be sending Dar es Salaam Marine Institute (DMI) confirmation code to all applicants. DMI verification code can be obtained thru the following ways below.
- Via SMS (Phone number) & E- mail address: Dar es Salaam Marine Institute (DMI) confirmation code is usually generated automatically by Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and sent to students via SMS (Phone number) or E- mail address as a short message with Unique number for each applicant.
- Requesting it VIA Online application account: In case for any reason you didn’t receive your DMI admission confirmation, you can just request it by login to your Online application account.
- In case your mobile phone number was offline, Invalid or lost when TCU was sending your verification code, you are kindly advised to contact DMI admission help desk or TCU for more details on how to get your DMI confirmation code.
How to confirm a code at University for applicants with multiple admission
Dar es Salaam Marine Institute (DMI) Applicants who have multiple admission DMI confirm their admissions through their online profile with a confirmation code that they will receive from Tanzania Commission of Universities (TCU).
In order to confirm for admission in 2021 academic year, an applicant with multiple admission DMI have a Special DMI confirmation code – the special code sent to all applicants VIA SMS/E-mail from Tanzania Commission of Universities (TCU).
Only requested/received valid DMI confirmation code can be used to confirm your admission at the Dar es Salaam Marine Institute (DMI). Failure to confirm your selection status will lead to the cancellation of your application.
You are advised to not make final choice to confirm your admission status unless you have verified your name here>> TCU List of candidates with Multiple admission 2021
The procedures for confirmation are provided by TCU at www.tcu.go.tz and involve the following simple steps:
- Copying a SPECIAL CODE sent to the applicant by way of SMS via mobile phone.
- Using a PASSWORD to enter the applicant’s profile in the admission system, i.e. ( http://admissionapps.ac.tz/).
- Entering a SPECIAL CODE of the applicant into the admission system of DMI in order to confirm one’s admission.
- Then your admission status at DMI will be successfully confirmed and verified
All applicants with multiple admission are advised to wisely observe their choices before making final decision to confirmation at a particular university as there will be no turning back after confirmation, By Confirming your admission at specific university, means that you are indirectly unconfirm admission to other universities.