Job Opportunity at Airtel Tanzania PLC, Airtel Money Manager : Agent Products & Distribution Optimization
Airtel Money Manager : Agent Products & Distribution Optimization
Talent Acquisition Lead at Airtel Tanzania
Responsible to drive Channel/ agent productivity through enabling alternative servicing channels ( TRUST Branches, Bank to Agents, ATM , Launch products that drive Agent liquity/Channel Float increase ,Improve User experience and drive commission optimizing for profitable AM business
- Drive AM Channels/ agents productivity through enabling alternative servicing channels
- Drive Agent Servicing from Trust Branches
- Drive Bank 2 Agent Wallet
- Drive Agent Wallet 2 Bank (Liquidation)
- Build ATM Cash-out for Agents
- Support AMB customer footfall
- Trade Marketing for Agent Branding
- Build Agent Communication channels for agent education on new products
- Agent LIQUIDITY products – Float advance
- Agent experience (Commissions)
- Agents experience (USSD channel)
- Agents Experience (Products & Services)
- Analysis – dormant agent base
- Address Agent-Agent mis-use
- Monitor AM Distribution KPIs
Analysis, reporting, and optimization of AM Distribution within the organization
- Performance analysis and reporting. Working with MIS teams to track and analyze impact of all Agents Incentives, market trends and revenue generating initiatives and take relevant action.
- Ensure delivery of all financial targets including revenue & margin. Represent Airtel’s position and vision in Tanzania Corporate and Emerging market communities.
- Lead and drive engagement with the multi-level, cross-functional stakeholders – Airtel Group, Airtel Tanzania, Airtel Business to strengthen commercial and financial analysis in roadmap decision and implementing consumer & enterprise products & enablers.
- Develop the respective business cases required for approval and the delivery of new products and services for the consumer/ enterprise segment.
- Support the team’s market research and competitive positioning analysis together with sales, marketing and product development teams.
- Review and enhance the defined Channel/Agents Commission for new & existing Merchant products
Maintaining competitive market positioning through market research
- Market intelligence. Keep track of all Agent Channel trends, innovations, events and market dynamics in the M-commerce landscape to ensure the Airtel Money brand remains on edge.
- Proactively research and investigate functionality suitable for the local market, understand prospective Agents’ needs and discuss with key stakeholders to obtain buy-in and develop a strategic product proposal using all relevant information.
- Provide market feedback to Airtel leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development ideas for agents
- Work closely with marketing to identify appropriate go to market messaging for specific for all AM Distribution Channels.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing,Finance,Business, Commerce or any other related field
- Masters Degree in Business Administration is an added advantage
- 5 years business experience in a sales role in Financial services/Telecomm with exposure to all commercial discplines.
- Telecoms/Mobile money product sales experience is preferred
- Excellent Negotiation skills
- strong communication skills
- Good business acumen and enterprenuerial
- Good understanding of the Tanzanian Market
- Commercially astute
- Planning Skill
- People Management Skills
Other Behavioral requirements
- Ability to innovate and deliver value to business at multiple levels
- Ability to manage an outsourcing partners to deliver business solution
- Ability to motivate and lead
- Building and nurturing partnerships
- Delighting the customer
- Facilitating change and innovation
- Excellent communication skills