The Kilimanjaro International Leather Industries Company Limited (KLICL) previously known as Karanga Leather Industries Company Limited is established as a Joint Venture company between PSSSF and Tanzania Prisons Service through its Company known as Prisons Corporation Sole. The Company was established on 17th May 2017 to undertake development and operate leather industries in Karanga area, Moshi Municipality.
KLICL intends to hire qualified, energetic, dynamic and proactive Tanzanian to fill the positions below exists in the organization structure…
JOB TITLE: SALES EXECUTIVES 3 POSITIONS
REQUIRED ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION AND WORKING EXPERIENCES
- Holder of a Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Commerce, Sales and Marketing or its equivalent from a recognized Institution with at least three (3) years of work experience in the field of Sales and marketing.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
a) Determine long-term sales strategies by sourcing new customers and establish distribution centers
b) Responsible for sales of the KLICL products in different segments in Tanzania.
c) Assist in preparations of sales presentations for customers meeting
d) Maintain positive business relationships with customers to ensure future sales
e) Assist in negotiation and closing business on behalf of the Company
f) Represent the Company on different marketing opportunities/events
g) Assist in preparing and managing the approved KLICL marketing budget
l) Perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
All positions carries attractive package commensurate with one’s qualification and experience
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants are required to provide detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of academic certificates as follows:
- Form IV/VI National Examination Certificate.
- Degree/ Advanced Diploma Certificates.
- Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective registration or regulatory bodies (where applicable),
- Birth certificate,
- Certificates from foreign Examination bodies or Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by the National Examination council of Tanzania (NECTA),
- Professional Certificates from foreign Universities or other training Institutions should be verified by the Tanzanian Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE).
- Certificates not certified and provisional statement of results will not be accepted.
- Applicants should indicate 3 work related referees with their reliable contacts.
Application should be submitted either by post or hand delivered to the following address not later than 4th October 2020.
Kilimanjaro International Leather Industries Company Limited,
Plot 581, Block LLL, Moshi – Arusha Road
P.O. Box 74,