Job Opportunity At Amref Health Africa Tanzania, Ajira Mpya Tanzania, Nafasi Za Kazi, Jobs in Tanzania
Overview Amref Health Africa is an independent, non-profit, non-governmental organization (NGO) whose mission is “to improve the health of people by partnering with and empowering communities and strengthening health systems”. Amref Health Africa has over 1000 employees throughout Africa with its headquarters in Nairobi, Kenya.
Amref Health Africa has offices in Tanzania, Ethiopia, Kenya, Uganda, and South Africa, Malawi, Zambia, South Sudan and Senegal and a number of offices in Europe and North America for fundraising
Amref Health Africa is an equal opportunity employer however women and people with disability are encouraged to apply and has a non-smoking environment policy; “Amref Health Africa is committed to the principles of safeguarding in workplace and will not tolerate any form of abuse, wherever it occurs or whoever is responsible”
Amref Health Africa-Tanzania is largely supported by Multilateral, Bilateral and National donors, implementing several programmes including HIV/AIDS/TB/Malaria, Reproductive, Maternal, New born and Child Health, Water and sanitation, e learning programme and clinical outreach.With the above background, Amref Health Africa Tanzania has the jobs vacancies as described in attached PDF file:
CLICK LINK YA JOB TITLE UNAYOTAKA KUSOMA FULL JOBS DETAILS AND MODE OF APPLICATION:
Amref Health Africa -Tanzania is announcing the following jobs vacancies bellow….
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officers (6 Positions)
- Office Assistants (3 Positions)
- Community HIV Services Assistants (4 Positions)
- Assistant Grant Officers (2 Positions)
- Retention Services Assistants (5 Positions)
- Supply Chain Assistants (3 Positions)
- PMTCT Assistants (5 Positions)
- HIV Prevention Services Assistants (4 Positions)
- Laboratory Services Assistants (3 Positions)
- Clinical/ART Services Officers (4 Positions)
- HIV Testing Services (HTS) and Prevention Officer (1 Position)
- IT Services Officer (1 Position)
- HIV Testing (HTS) Assistant (1 Position)
- Human Resources Officer (1 Position)
- Administration/Logistic Officer (1 Position)
- Laboratory Service Officer (1 Position)
HOW TO APPLY:
-If you meet the criteria given above and interested in the vacancies, please send an application letter and CV combined in as one document indicating your present employer and position, daytime telephone contact, names and addresses of three referees.
Amref will conduct interviews at Mwanza Office for the shortlisted Lake Zone Applicants and at Dar es Salaam Office for other shortlisted applicants. To be considered, your application must be received by 16.30 HOURS August 17, 2020. Please mention the job title/vacancy name or use the job title as the subject line when applying for this position, failure to do that your application may not be retrieved. All correspondences should be directed to: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1.Amref Health Africa is an equal opportunity employer and has a nonsmoking environment policy; Women and People with disability are encouraged to Apply
2.“Amref Health Africa is committed to the principles of safeguarding in workplace and will not tolerate any form of abuse, wherever it occurs or whoever is responsible” 3.
3. Amref health Africa –Tanzania regrets that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.