Purpose of the position:
- To ensure effective and efficient implementation of all network/ system applications and hardware maintenance for smooth running of ICT operations
- Communicate World Vision’s Christian ethos and demonstrate a quality of spiritual life that is an example to others.
- Maintain ICT infrastructure in line with partnership guidelines within the office
- Facilitate the implementation and maintenance of all information systems in accordance to WVT guidelines
- Provide timely customer focused support system and structure that delivers services, offers troubleshooting within offices.
- Provide supportive monitoring visits to projects/programs in order to offer system and maintenance services that are within the standards at the WVT level.
- Facilitate capacity building to project/program staff, informing of any changes on systems and other ICT related issues.
- Undertake regular data backups with related data logs sheets and installation of information software in line with WV policies and guidelines.
- To ensure that all data base (operations, sponsorship and finance) are functioning well and that the users have right access within the zone.
- Facilitate the disposal of ICT materials in collaboration with cluster procurement team.
- Ensure Implementation of IT policies, procedures, standards and guidelines and advise on any changes of the same.
Must be a committed Christian, able to stand above denominational diversities.
Perform other duties as required.
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
The following may be acquired through a combination of formal or self-education, prior experience or on-the-job training:
Minimum Qualification required: Qualification required: Qualification required: Advanced Diploma/ BSc in Computer Science, IT, ICT or related field.
Technical Skills & Abilities:
- Advanced Computer skills
- Database/Network management.
- Demonstrated ability in supervision
- Good planning and organizational skill
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with all levels of staff and public
- Preferred: Working experience in community development
Working Environment / Conditions:
Work environment: Office-based with frequent travel to the field
Travel: 20% Domestic/international travel is required.
On call: 20%