Must be a committed Christian, able to stand above denominational diversities.
Perform other People & Culture duties as required.
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
The following may be acquired through a combination of formal or self-education, prior experience or on-the-job training:
Minimum Qualification required: Bachelor Degree in Human Resources, Public Administration or related field.
Experience: 2 year in HR/HRIS, preferably in a multi-cultural environment.
Preferred: 2 to 3 years’ experience in HRIS practice
Technical Skills & Abilities:
- Computer skills and High proficiency with MS Office Suite, especially strong skills in MS Excel and MS Access).
- Have knowledge of payroll soft wares and HRIS systems.
- Demonstrated ability to work without supervision.
- Strong analytical, planning, organizational and problem solving skills
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with all levels of staff
- Sound knowledge of human resources principles and practices and the Tanzania Labor Laws.
- Have a high degree of integrity and ethics to ensure employee information is secure and well protected.
- Excellent communication skills and work well both independently or as members of a team.
- Have the ability to follow complex oral and written instructions.
- Working knowledge of and experience in utilizing and creating databases and spreadsheets.
- Have the ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with all employees.
- Have the ability to solve problems related to computer system software and operations.
Working Environment / Conditions:
- Work environment: Office-based with frequent travel to the field
- Travel 5% Domestic/international travel is required.
- On call: 10%