Job Title: (KOICA) Programme Coordinator
Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA)’s Training Programme Coordinator (Administration role as well)
Brief Job Description
1. Training Activities:
- The Programme Coordinator will be the liaison person between KOICA and the Government Ministries including President’s Office Public Service Management (POPSM) and Regional Administration and Local Government (PORALG) as the key Ministries coordinating training activities on behalf of Government of Tanzania
- Manage all the training activities including contacting relevant Ministries for applications, screening all the applications, and linking with the relevant Universities in Korea
- Support trainees on visa application procedures including providing all necessary requirements for training
- Maintain the CIAT trainees’ database to ensure the database is periodically updated and maintained.
- Support KOICA management in preparing for prospective trainees’ interviews for both Korea and Tanzania scheduled interviews
- Conduct orientation to trainees selected to attend training in Korea
The coordinator will be in charge of administrative and protocol-related issues. His/her main role will be:
- Coordinate all logistical arrangement for high profile officials and other relevant delegations visiting Tanzania
- Liaise closely with Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Home Affairs to ensure all protocol issues and other necessary procedures are known to KOICA
- In charge of all tax-related issues including securing Tax Identification Number (TIN), VAT exemption for KOICA Korean staff, tax exemptions, car registration, and all other tax issues as per the Government of Tanzania guidelines and regulations.
- Responsible for securing work permits, resident permits, Diplomatic ID and custom clearance for KOICA Director, Deputy Directors, Managers and International Consultants working in Tanzania.
- Support in review of various contracts devised for house renting, car leasing, and any contractual arrangement that might be necessary as per office request
Support day to day office operations and providing support to KOICA Staff.
3. Qualifications (Minimal)
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, Public Administration from a recognized University. The applicant should be conversant with Tanzania’s Government Protocols
- Possesses administrative skills including planning, problem-solving, writing, reading and analytical skills
- Have adequate knowledge on tax related issues and understanding of how to work with Government Institutions such as the Tanzania Revenue Authority
- Possesses excellent English both spoken and written.
- Should be conversant with office applications (word, excel, power point, and access)
- Experience from previous job in a similar sector is not required, but preferable.
Mode of application:
Interested candidates should send 1) CV 2) Cover letter to email@example.com no later than January 22nd(Wednesday) 2020 at 5:00PM