The Tanzania Truck Owners Association-TATOA is a voluntary business Association of Truck Owners involved in the Cargo Freighting business in and outside the United Republic of Tanzania emphasizing on Transit Transportation Trade facilitation within the SADC and Great Lakes region encompassing DRC (Katanga, North & South Kivu Provinces), Zambia, Malawi, Zimbabwe, Rwanda, Burundi, Uganda, and South Sudan.
TATOA is looking for the Chief Executive Officer ( CEO) who will be responsible for the day to-day management of the Association for provision of a dynamic and strategic leadership, vision, and direction of the Association, ensure outreach and membership growth.
- Must be a Tanzanian with the age between 30 – 45 years,
- Must have a master’s degree in a Business-related field, especially strategic management, Logistics and transports management,
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, both in English and Swahili
- At least 10 years’ experience in executive management level
- Excellent understanding of the transport and logistics industry
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, risk and confl ict management skills
- Pro-active and ability to work under pressure, stressful conditions and strict deadlines
Remuneration: Attractive and negotiable remuneration commensurate with experience.
Mode of Application:
Interested candidates may send their CVs with Names and Addresses of three (3) referees in a single PDF file to email@example.com before or on 20th December 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.