Mbeya University of Science and Technology invites applications from suitable and qualified Tanzanian Citizens to fill in the following vacant positions that exist as follows:
ICT OFFICER (Software Engineering) 1 POST
Holder of Bachelor Degree in Computer Science and Software Engineering from recognized institutions.
- Assist in capturing user Customer Requirement Specifications- CRS
- Perform systems analysis and design
- Implement software systems (Write and document code)
- Perform systems testing (Software validation & verification) and document test results.
- Perform system configurations
- Assist in conducting user acceptance test
- Participate in design review and provide input for user documentation
- Liaise with user support staff in supporting end users
- Maintain and support various business process applications
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the relevant authorities.
SALARY SCALE PGSS7
Successful candidates shall hold the office for One (01) Year and may be renewed upon satisfactory service.
NB: GENERAL CONDITIONS
- All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania
- Applicants must attach an up – to – date /current Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact postal address, e-mail address and telephone numbers.
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement.
- Applicants who are currently employed should channel their applications through their employers.
- Applicants must attach their detailed relevant certified copies of Academic certificates:
- Degree/Advanced Diploma Certificates.
- Degree/Advanced Diploma Transcripts.
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates.
- Professional Certificates from respective boards (if any).
- One recent passport size picture and birth certificate.
- Form IV and Form VI results slips are strictly not accepted
- Testimonials, Partial transcripts and results slips will not be accepted.
- Presentation of forged academic certificates and other information in the CV will necessitate legal action.
- Applicants who have/were retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply.
- Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
- Certificates from foreign Universities should be verified by Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU).
- Women are highly encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be informed on the date of interview
Application letters should be written in English.
Deadline for application is 7/1/2020 at 3:30p.m.
APPLICATION LETTERS SHOULD BE POSTED TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS;
THE VICE CHANCELLOR,
MBEYA UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY,