POSITION: Engineering Manager
LOCATION: Saint – Gobain Lodhia Gypsum Industries (Arusha)
As Engineering Manager you will oversee all maintenance operations and projects activities around the factory. You will be the one to ensure that your colleagues have the best physical resources available to complete their duties according to budget and you shall report to Plant Manager.
- Develop maintenance procedures and ensure implementation o Carry out inspections of the facilities to identify and resolve issues
- Check electrical and hydraulic systems of buildings to ensure functionality
- Plan and oversee all Maintenance and installation around the factory.
- Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary
- Monitor expenses and control the budget for maintenance
- Manage relationships with contractors and service providers
- Keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities
- Ensure health and safety policies are compiled as required.
Qualifications required to fulfil the role
- Engineering Degree (Electrical/Mechanical/Industrial etc)
- Valid Certified Maintenance Manager (CMM) will be a plus Proven experience as maintenance manager or other managerial role
- Experience in maintenance operations
- Solid understanding of technical aspects of Mechanical & electrical systems etc.
- Working knowledge of facilities machines and equipment
- Ability to keep track of and report on activity
You can expect to become part of an innovative, international Group that is a market leader; a Group united by strong values that are shared by all employees. There are multiple prospects for career growth through training and international opportunities.
Interested candidates should send CVs and application letters no later than 31 December 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.