The sales representative will join the sales department to ensure that there are sales while building new relationships and maintaining current customer relations.
He/she will work under the direct supervision of our Operations Manager with functional links and support from other supervisors. He/she will also report to our sales and customer relations supervisor.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Meet sales targets within schedule.
- Present, promote and sell products.
- Perform need analysis for potential customers so as to meet their needs.
- Conduct research and analyse the market status and share reports.
- Put into action the company’s strategies to ensure there is consistent sales.
- Establish and maintain business relations to ensure future sales.
- Establish and maintain customer relations to ensure there is good customer service and satisfaction.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the company.
Education and experience:
- Minimum of 2 years working experience with a proven track record in sales, customer service & relations preferably in solar home systems and electrical appliances businesses.
- A diploma, degree or equivalent in Business administration, Public relations, Mass communication or similar discipline.
- In-depth knowledge in consumer behaviour and market trends
- Excellent selling and customer acquisition skills
- Knowledge in the use of Microsoft office
- Internet and email knowledge
- Self-starting, proactive and able to work in a self-motivated environment
- Drivers licence is a plus.
The recruitment process will be conducted in house in the following ways:
- Long listed candidates will be contacted for a preliminary interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will then be contacted for a second interview and referencing will be done.
- Final offers will be made.
NB: All interviews will be conducted face to face and via skype where face to face interviews are not possible.
How to apply:
Submit your CV (with a recent passport size photo), and relevant certificates by 20th November 2019.
For any questions and need of clarification contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org