The University of Melbourne is activating the Ellinor Gertrude Harris Bequest program for helping students in studies and building a bright future.The educational fund opportunity is available for both the Australian and International candidates for undertaking an undergraduate and graduate degree program within the Faculty of Fine Arts and Music at the university.
The University of Melbourne is a sandstone university which was founded in 1853. It is a public research university in Australia, ranked 32nd globally and has a good reputation for its teaching excellence.
Why at the University of Melbourne? At this university, the candidates will have many opportunities for enhancing their talent in diverse fields and developing communication skills. They will also learn from some of the best university teachers and researchers.
- University or Organization: The University of Melbourne
- Department: Faculty of Fine Arts and Music
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $3,000 – $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Ten awards are available
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: October 31, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Australian and overseas applicants are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree program in Music in the Faculty of Fine Arts and Music at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The participants must be passionate about studies.
How to Apply
How to Apply: All you have to do is to enroll in a bachelors or masters degree program within the Faculty of Fine Arts and Music at the university. All eligible candidates will be automatically considered for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: The candidates might be asked to submit your academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, copy of the passport, and language ability proof.
- Language Requirement: You must have to demonstrate the English language proficiency through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
- The educational award will provide an amount of $3,000 – $10,000 for all successful participants.
Apply Now – Official Scholarship Link