2 Job Opportunities at Exim Bank Tanzania – Various Positions
Dar es Salaam
Exim Bank Tanzania
Exim Bank (Tanzania), is a commercial bank in Tanzania.
1. JOB TITLE: Branch Manager
REPORTING TO: Cluster Head
RESPONSIBLE FOR: All Branch Staff
HOURS OF WORK: 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday. 8am – 1pm Saturdays. Additional hours as required by workload.
REGION: As per Branch location
PURPOSE OF JOB:
- To drive branch profitability by meeting branch Financial Targets through a World class Sales and Service Management system and within established product programs through the branch.
- Branch manager is responsible in managing resources and staff, developing and attaining sales goals, delivering customer service, and growing the branch performance.
- To work closely with Central Operations Unit to operate and maintain a smooth running and operationally efficient branch, that conform to the financial institutions and BOT regulations, rules and guidelines issued from time to time. This will include servicing corporate customers.
- Accountable for all aspects of running a successful branch, delivering great business performance and leading and motivating a team that provides the best customer experience in your area.
- Primary responsibility will be to drive business growth (Liabilities, Assets and Fees Growth) and Customer service with oversight on branch operations, compliance and controls.
- Understand your customer base and identify opportunities to build and grow profitable Relationships.
- Deliver against business and sales performance.
- Track revenue per customer and suggest necessary action to be taken to help increase revenue.
- Ensure all branch customers are registered and active in all digital platform, (use other alternative channels internet banking, Mobile banking, POS, Cards e.t.c)
- Grow high value customers and portfolio management on both currencies, by ensuring branch customers have more than three products (360), cross selling
of other products like Bancassurance, agency banking and Trade finance products.
- Managing NPAs on branch loan book and ensure quality of accounts are observed under the branch portfolio
- Identifying Clients needs, developing strategies and solutions to meet those needs.
- Acquire new customers and retain and grow your relationships with existing customers.
- Responsible for the operational efficiency of the branch and productivity of its staff.
- Responsible for the operation and maintenance of the integrated systems, and retention of accurate and upto date records of all transactions including inter-bank transactions.
- Prepare periodic and statutory reports for management.
- Have a good understanding of branch control procedures with specific focus on financial security.
- Take ownership for resolving complex problems, working with colleagues in other offices / Branches to provide a seamless experience for your customers
- Provide a superior level of customer relations and promote the service culture through coaching, Guidance and staff motivation.
- Branches to provide seamless experience for your customers.
- Participate in community affairs to increase the bank’s visibility and enhance new and existing Business opportunities.
- Perform other duties in the absence of the MCSOP / Ops Manager as directed by the Cluster Head
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of appropriate legislation and regulations affecting banking and customer interaction.
- Manage your resources effectively and within budget.
- Train and coach rest of branch staff on branch profitability
- Set challenging performance and business objectives.
- Work to your peoples’ strengths and instill in them the passion and commitment to deliver an exceptional service.
INTERACTION WITH OTHERS
- Internal: Regular contact with the CEO, CFO, Head of Retail, Head of customer Network, Cluster Heads and other senior Managers
- External: Regular interaction with customers, clients and progress meetings with management
- Bachelor’s degree in business studies/economics/accounting or any other related
EXPERIENCE AND QUALITIES
- At least 5 year’s experience in the banking industry and exposure ti Retail Banking Business environment.
A good understanding of the general, economic, political and business environment of the country
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline:- 16th February 2023
2. JOB TITLE: Relationship Manager
REPORTING TO: Branch Manager
RESPONSIBLE FOR: Maintaining Customers Profile
BRANCH: Exim Tower
HOURS OF WORK: 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday. 8am – 1pm Saturdays. Or different hours as per individual branches working hours.
REGION: Dar es Salaam
PURPOSE OF JOB:
- The purpose of this role is to build the Business, Deepen Relationships and Managing Key and Potential Customers from sales of Liabilities, Assets, Acquisitions, Cash Management, Credit Card and Retail Products to maximize revenue by achieving sales targets.
- Building relationship with a portfolio of customers assigned to become a first point of contact for their banking needs.
- Grow the CASA/FD and asset book of the existing client portfolio as per the target given.
- To meet the fee income goal through the existing clients portfolio.
- Make sales to NTB customers, promote liability and asset products to achieve designated sales targets.
- To provide a personalized and committed banking services to the customers in the portfolio, such as reviews on customers’ accounts and giving each customer the opportunity to make informed choices on their everyday banking.
- Identification of cross-selling opportunities in the customer portfolio assigned.
- Developing and maintaining a sales/queries management data base which can be used for review purposes, analysis of branch performance and reflection for improvement
- Working with branch managers to anticipate key issues, identifying useful opportunities and offering professional expertise/solutions to all stake holders.
- Use referral from existing clients in the portfolio to open new client accounts
- Have a good understanding of all products/services offered by EXIM to be able to serve the client better
- Prepare Position reports to the Branch Manager
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- University degree in Business Administration or Economics and relevant professional qualifications in banking, finance or marketing
- Minimum of two years relevant working experience in a similar position
- Computer literacy and knowledge of new evolving technology systems
- Ability to assess customer needs and develop products that suits their needs Self-confident, ambitious, willing to take challenges
- High energy level and aggressive
- Background in Retail,SME/Commercial banking environment of which minimum 2 years should be of managing SME/Commercial clients relationships
- Strong credit appraisal and marketing skills, with the ability to interpret complex financial information
- Self motivated, fast learning with a proven ability to work independently under pressure and high efficiency
- Experience in structured trade finance, syndication and project financing will be an added advantage
- Posses in depth understanding and knowledge of retail banking Products viz (liabilities,Assets, acquisitions, cash management, credit cards, sales products etc)
- Proven sales experience in a client relationship role within retail banking
Please send your application to: email@example.com
Application deadline:- 16th February 2023